Applying to St Andrew’s College
As an Anglican all-boys’ school, St Andrew’s College embraces and values diversity. We are cognisant and respectful of South Africa’s particular context, with its history of exclusion, legalised racial segregation and discrimination, and the continual effect this has had on all its citizens. We believe that all people are created in the image of God and therefore should be treated with dignity and respect, and we are duty bound to be inclusive and mindful of diversity in all our policies, programmes, classrooms, and interactions. We strive to create an environment of inclusivity through these principles. We respect and affirm the dignity of each member of our community.
Should you wish to apply for your son to attend St Andrew’s College, you may either complete the manual application alongside on the right, or complete the online application below. Before proceeding, please ensure that you have scanned copies of the following saved on your laptop/PC/tablet/iPad/cellphone:
- A copy of the last two reports from the Pupil’s present school if the application is for this year or next
- 1 colour passport type photo of the Pupil – ONLY if the application is for this year or next
- Photocopies of the front page of the IDs /Passport of both parents/guardians.
- A copy of the Pupil’s unabridged birth certificate /or proof of requesting a copy, ID & passport.
- A copy of a utility bill not older than three months (for each parent if residing at separate addresses).
- A copy of latest school fee account.
- In the case of a divorce, a certified copy of the divorce order regarding custody and the person responsible for fees must be provided.
- In the case of a guardian / caregiver being responsible for the Pupil and / or fees, please supply full details of this arrangement and supporting official certified documentation.
Please be advised that completing this form does NOT ensure that your child has a place at St Andrew’s College. When a place is offered, you will be required to complete and sign the Contract of Enrolment.
Please Note: No Admission fee is charged. We do recommend that you return the form as soon as possible. An Entrance Deposit is requested once the pupil has been accepted the year prior to Complete an Application
Note that Online Applications are undergoing an upgrade. Please download and complete the manual form in the interim.
Our table of fees for 2023 can be downloaded:
2023 School Fees
To read more about our scholarships click here
Need-based financial aid is available to qualifying pupils. The Bursary Committee takes into consideration the boy's potential to make a contribution to the life of the school and the financial position of parents.
No application fee is required. Please contact Lynne Mullins for further information: