Applying to St Andrew’s College
Should you wish to apply for your son to attend St Andrew’s College, you may either complete the manual application alongside on the right, or complete the online application below. Before proceeding, please ensure that you have scanned copies of the following saved on your laptop/PC/tablet/iPad/cellphone:
- Your son’s Birth Certificate (preferably unabridged)
- Both parent’s ID documents
- Passport photos of your son (only applicable to boys applying within two years of entry)
- Latest school report (only applicable to boys applying within two years of entry)
- A copy of latest school fee account – ONLY if the application year is within the next 3 years.
Please be advised that completing this form does NOT ensure that your child has a place at St Andrew’s College. When a place is offered, you will be required to complete and sign the Contract of Enrolment.
Please Note: No Admission fee is charged. We do recommend that you return the form as soon as possible. An Entrance Deposit is requested once the pupil has been accepted the year prior to entry.
Complete an Application
Note that Online Applications are undergoing an upgrade. Please download and complete the manual form in the interim.
FeesOur table of fees for 2020 can be downloaded:
2020 School Fees
ScholarshipsTo read more about our scholarships click here
Need-based financial aid is available to qualifying pupils. The Bursary Committee takes into consideration the boy's potential to make a contribution to the life of the school and the financial position of parents.
No application fee is required. Please contact Lynne Mullins for further information: